Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Sequim Office
Your first visit to Zbaraschuk Dental Care P.S. involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
- Research has shown that oral infection and inflammation is associated with other chronic systemic diseases such as diabetes, stroke, heart disease and arthritis.
- Our mission is to partner with you and your healthcare team to provide optimal oral and systemic health.
- We will personalize your care using advanced preventive techniques, knowledge and education to enhance your life so can CHOOSE HEALTH
- Zbaraschuk Dental Care, PS
Advocates of prevention, wellness and complete health dentistry.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out below form so we can expedite your first visit:
- Health History Form
- HIPAA and Medical Release Form
- Records Release Form
- Complete Health Medical & Dental History Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.